How to be Annoying
1. Adjust the tint on your tv so that all the people are green, and insist
to others that you "like it that way".
2. Drum on every available surface.
3. Remove every line of someone's .newsrc file except the entry for
4. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
5. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
6. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
7. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copy warnings.
8. Sew anti-theft detector strips into people's backpacks.
9. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
10. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
12. Set alarms for random times.
13. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public
consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
14. Buy large quantities of mint dental floss just to lick the flavor off.
15. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
16. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
17. Leave your Nine Inch Nails tape in Great Uncle Ed's stereo, with the
volume properly adjusted.
18. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
19. Honk and wave to strangers.
20. Dress only in clothes colored Hunter's Orange.
21. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
22. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental
23. Wear your pants backwards.
24. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complementary
mints by the cash register.
25. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
26. Rouse your roommates from slumber each morning with Lou Reed's "Metal
27. Leave someones printer in compressed-italic-cyrillic-landscape mode.
28. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
29. only type in lowercase.
30. dont use any punctuation either
31. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
32. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
33. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
34. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
35. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's
36. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assasination/UFO/ OJ
Simpson conspiracy theories.
37. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?"
"Never mind, it's gone now."
38. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
39. Wander around the restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
40. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
41. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador".
42. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
43. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
44. When Christmas carolling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until
45. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One".
46. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
47. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
48. Finish the 99 bottles of beer song.
49. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
50. Pretend your mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
51. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your
chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up", and repeat.
52. Drive half a block.
53. Name your dog "Dog."
54. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
55. Ask people what gender they are.
56. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think." Lick the
filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back in the
57. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern Drawl.
58. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a
59. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you
don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes."
60. Sculpt your hedges into anatomically suggestive shapes.
61. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a
can of Lysol.
62. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers' brains,
such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies' "Sugar" or the Mr Rogers theme
63. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
64. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
65. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
66. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
67. Change your name to John Aaaaasmith for the great glory of being first
in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people
pronounce each A.
68. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if
they slow down.
69. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
70. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play
along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
71. Wear a LOT of cologne.
72. Ask to "interface" with someone.
73. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is
necessary because of your "superior mental processing".
74. Sing along at the opera.
75. Mow your lawn with scissors.
76. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batatatatatata-suhWING-batter!"
77. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
78. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend.
79. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
80. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and scribble their answers in
a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
81. Incessantly recite annoying phrases, such as "sticky wicket isn't
82. Stare at static on the tv and claim you can see a "magic picture."
83. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
84. Scuff your feet on a dry, shaggy carpet and seek out victims.
85. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing
awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any
86. Never make eye contact.
87. Never break eye contact.
88. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your
89. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
90. Construct your own pretend "tricorder", and "scan" people with it,
announcing the results.
91. Give a play-by-play account of a person's every action in a nasal Howard
92. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
93. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
94. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
95. On a long road trip, rename the colors of cars yip, skip and flip etc.
And every time a car passes, yell out your new name for the color of
96. Start an elaborate campaign to save the Naugao. include the vandalism,
and boycotting of all Nuagao companies and why their support is "the
right thing to do".
97. Lag din egen hjemmeside, og bombarder folk med beskjeder om den...